The main responsibility of the User Board is to oversee the successful deployment of applications on the Grid. In particular, it acts as an interface between the scientific experiments/projects and the GridPP service providers and management.
The User Coordinator is Pete Gronbech (current GridPP Resource Manager).
The following mailing lists may be useful to those interacting with the GridPP User Board:
|GRIDPP-UB||Mainly used for the quarterly Tier-1 resource allocation meetings.||JISCMail|
|GRIDPP-SUPPORT||A list for discussion and support aimed at UK Grid users.||JISCMail|
Grid Solutions for Experiments
- UK Tier 1 Yearly Capacities (public version)
- UK Tier 1 Disk Accounting (updated daily)
- UK Tier 1 UB Schedule (updated monthly)
- Current Long Term Planning (last updated – May 2022);
- Tier-1 Allocations 2022 Q1
- Tier-1 Allocations Q3 2021
- Tier-1 Allocations Q1 2021
- Tier-1 Allocations Q4 2020
- Tier-1 Allocations Q4 2019
- Tier-1 Allocations Q3 2019
- Tier-1 Allocations Q2 2019
- Tier-1 Allocations Q1 2019
User Board Archive
Older documents and links can be found on the archive.