The GridPP Collaboration is a community of particle physicists and computer scientists based in the United Kingdom and at CERN. Drawing on expertise from nineteen UK institutions, our vision is to create, manage and oversee the evolution of the computing infrastructure needed to maintain the UK’s position as world leaders in particle physics. We do this by using and actively contributing to the development of open source software, applications and middleware needed to power large-scale distributed computing for particle physics and beyond.
- History: Find out about the history of the GridPP Collaboration.
- Collaborating institutes: Which institutes are members of GridPP?
- Selected publications: Highlights from GridPP’s publication record.
- FAQs: Some Frequently Asked Questions, along with their answers.
- Related projects: No project is an island; Grid projects doubly so.
- Management: Find out more about how GridPP is run.
- Licensing: GridPP’s software licensing policy.
- : Find out how you can work with – or for – GridPP.
- Acknowledging GridPP: How to cite GridPP in your work.
If there’s anything else you need to know about GridPP that isn’t covered here, please do get in touch!