GridPP36: “New Directions in GridPP5” will take place on Monday 11th to Wednesday 13th April 2016 at the Atholl Palace Hotel in Pitlochry, Scotland. Sponsored by Dell, six sessions over two days (not including the PMB meeting on the Monday) will offer the Collaboration the opportunity to look at what the next four years has in store for GridPP in the beautiful Scottish countryside. Registration closes on the 23rd of March, so if you haven’t signed up yet now is the time to do so!
The agenda – which can be found here on Indico – is still taking shape but will cover:
- GridPP5: the next four years and GridPP’s role in the WLCG;
- Network and Security: including the LHCONE@RAL project;
- Experience with new technologies and how they can be leveraged for sites of different sizes;
- Non LHC VO support: including the latest developments from the New User Engagement Programme and the technologies supporting it;
- What’s new from the experiments: updates from the LHC teams;
- GridPP in the wider arena, i.e. with respect to the proposed EU and UK Tier 0 sites and other CERN-related projects.
If you have something to add to or suggest for the programme, please contact Pete Gronbech – but otherwise we’ll see you there!