From GridPP Wiki
- 1 Site Description
- 2 Upgrade Log
- 3 Useful Links (work in progress)
- A trailing '/' on INSTALL_ROOT causes problems in config_glite when trying to compare variables
- The Glite parts don't seem to be as happy with the install on one box then export over NFS model. It keeps trying to create files and directories outside the INSTALL_ROOT. so far
- 1&2 I fixed up
- Ignored, anything that depends on a driectory in /tmp existing has other problems.
- Were detected by the installer and alternates created under the INSTALL_ROOT. Not sure that having directories intended for writing shared over NFS is that good an idea.
- Further the glite parameters mentioned in section 6.4.5 of this don't seem to be being set by YAIM which causes config_glite to abort. It seems to be fairly easy to just replace the "changeme" text in the template but I though YAIM was supposed to handle this.
GGUS tickets submitted
- 9155: problems with the glite 3.0 tar distribution
Useful Links (work in progress)
Monitoring and Admin
LCG Technical Reference
LCG Other Reference
CERN Scientific Linux
Alice fage 16:50, 16 Feb 2006 (GMT)