London Tier 2 consists of the following Tier 2 grid sites:
|UKI-LT2-Brunel||Please use mailing list (lcg-admin [at] brunel.ac.uk)|
|UKI-LT2-UCL-HEP||Please use mailing list (lcg-admin [at] hep.ucl.ac.uk)|
|UKI-LT2-IC-HEP||Please use mailing list (lcg-site-admin [at] imperial.ac.uk)|
|UKI-LT2-QMUL||Please use mailing list (edg-site-admin [at] qmul.ac.uk)|
|UKI-LT2-RHUL||Please use mailing list (grid-admin [at] pp.rhul.ac.uk)|
Please check the GOCDB for updates.
- GStat2 for GRIDPP.
The preferred mechanism for contacting London sites is GGUS since it allows to track the issues. Please make sure to set the site name in the subject line.
- If you have a request for London in general please contact the London Tier2 Manager
- If you want to have a direct contact with the site admins please use the emails in the table above.
Supported virtual organisations (VOs)
- We currently support approximately 20 VO in London.
This place is a good starting point.
Development and Testing
Imperial is an Early Adopter for the EMI WMS, QMUL for Storm.
See also: Staged Rollout
- CMS Activities in London are lead by D.Colling.
- Site security contacts can be found in the goc database
- Grid Security Policy document: 
- Security Feed: http://rss-grid-security.cern.ch/rss.xml
- Daniela's lovingly maintained archive of installing all things grid (if you need a password to see my siteinfo.defs, please email me).