This page is about the DIRAC "interware", i.e. middleware (or, if you will, software which lets you do stuff), or specifically GridPP's deployment of it. For other things called "dirac" which may have led you to this page, please see the links at the bottom of this page.
For Users: The GridPP dirac server
- GridPP DIRAC Portal;
- Dirac users, please start here: Setting up a dirac client;
- Dirac SAM Tests and DIRAC SAM details;
- New users: find instructions for getting setup from scratch in the GridPP UserGuide.
For SysAdmins and Developers
Official dirac pages
- Official Diracgrid Page
- Dirac Grid Wiki (Get your production version here!)
- dirac grid forum
- dirac bugs
GridPP Dirac Development
- Schematic of the dirac production server setup.
- Your own disposable dirac: dirac on a vm at cern
- Developing Dirac (The IC HEP dirac repo.)
- Setting up a dirac grid server at Imperial
- Testing a new dirac server
- Ganga with Dirac
Other useful info
-  Dictionary of definitions for useful terms and acronyms when dealing with DIRAC
-  A WIP guide for installing DiracServer when the automatic tools aren't being friendly