Start Here - Getting a grid certificate from outside of the UK

From GridPP Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

If you outside of the UK and need a grid certificate, you will need to find your local Certification Authority (CA). This is beyond the scope of this document, but a good starting point would be to find your local National Grid Initiative.

Once you have obtained your grid certificate, click here

Back to the GridPP Wiki Main Page.