This page is about the Rucio instance at RAL.
Official Rucio pages
- Rucio Homepage
- Rucio documentation
- Rucio SharePoint (Internal to RAL)]
- Rucio Indico Rucio Development meeting details
Getting Set up
- Rucio username,
- The subject from your eScience certificate to get this use:
openssl x509 -subject -noout -in <path/to/your/usercert.pem>
- Your preferred email address
- Name of the VO you wish to join or create.
- Your public SSH key.
We currently have drc for DIRAC, dtm for DTEAM, gpp for GridPP, etc We will then set up your account.
- MultiVO admin users
- Configuring your site storage as a Rucio Storage Element (RSE)
- Setting up a new User on the Bastion
- Updating Rucio to a new Version
- Security response for EGI services
UK Rucio Development
There is a weekly Rucio development meeting on Thursday 2pm (UK time). Meeting agendas can be found here: https://indico.cern.ch/category/10588/
STFC development github is: https://github.com/stfc/rucio
Testing RUCIO in containers: RucioDocker
- 1st Rucio Community Workshop - 1st to 2nd March 2018.
- Rucio Coding Camp 29th - 30th November 2018.
- 2nd Rucio Community Workshop - 28th February to 1st March 2019.
- Rucio Coding Camp - 15th to 17th October 2019
- 3rd Rucio Community Workshop - 10th to 12th March 2020.