RAL Tier1 weekly operations castor 23/12/2013
From GridPP Wiki
- New Elastic Tape-based logging system now working with all hosts on the Gen instance
- (Mon) Re-cabling of networking on 3 atlasHotDisk disk servers was problematic, causing an outage on these servers for 3 hours.
- lcgsrm13 daemons died for no apparent reason. This was noticed and promptly fixed.
- Too many threads busy for CASTOR noticed on ATLAS SRMs during renaming campaign.
Planned, Scheduled and Cancelled Interventions
Entries in/planned to go to GOCDB
- CASTOR 2.1.14 + SL5/6 testing
- The separation of the Facilities and Tier 1 networks is planned during the first two weeks of January.
- Castor on Call person
- Staff absence/out of the office: