RAL Tier1 weekly operations castor 19/03/2012
From GridPP Wiki
- CASTOR Client libraries upgraded to 2.1.11-8 on all WN
- Stress testing of V11 disk servers on preprod finished successfully. V11s now ready for production.
- 10 old V10 disk servers added to preprod in preparation for Transfer Manager testing.
- Still seeing occassional problems on ATLAS SRM with failed requests, but no more crashing since 2.11-1 upgrade. Now testing a new setup on lcgsrm04 (same RPM versions as CERN)
Planned, Scheduled and Cancelled Interventions
Entries in/planned to go to GOCDB
|Description||Start||End||Type||Affected VO(s)||Lead by|
|Applying of erratas and kernels to SRMs||20/3/2012 11:00||20/3/2012 14:00||At-risk||All||Matthew|
|CIP 2.2.0 upgrade (STC)||TBD||TBD||At-risk||All||Matthew|
- Test and re-apply CIP upgrade
- Stress testing of *11 generation disk servers in preprod during March
- Switch from LSF to Transfer Manager after 2.1.11 upgrade. Will need to better stress-test TM on preprod with more disk servers.
- Start using Tape Gateway once CERN have been using it in production for approx. 2 months.
- Castor on Call person: Matthew
- Staff absence/out of the office:
- (Tue PM) Matthew A/L