RAL Tier1 weekly operations castor 17/09/2012
From GridPP Wiki
- Late testing against preprod showed problems against 2.1.12 - forcing LHCb upgrade to be postponed:
- xroot component kept crashing during testing on preprod due to a corrupted installation. Once xroot RPMs were reinstalled, everything was ok.
- CIP broken due to architectural changes (breaking of svcclass/tapepool link in DB). A new version has been developed which relies upon the links being hardcoded in a configuration file.
- Transfer manager has been doubled up across all instances
Planned, Scheduled and Cancelled Interventions
Entries in/planned to go to GOCDB
|Description||Start||End||Type||Affected VO(s)||Lead by|
|2.1.12-10 Stager upgrade||25/09/12 08:00||25/09/12 14:00||Downtime||ATLAS||Matthew|
- Test and certify 2.1.12-10
- Test and certify 2.1.13-??
- Stager upgrades to 2.1.12 on Tier1 instances now we're happy with TM/TG (12Q4)
- Castor on Call person
- Staff absence/out of the office:
- Jens working out of the office all week