RAL Tier1 weekly operations castor 16/12/2013
From GridPP Wiki
- The disk servers with reduced CASTOR overhead of 1% have started to become full. No problems have been observed yet. We plan to roll this new limit out to all disk servers in the new year.
- The new ElasticSearch-based CASTOR logging system is running smoothly against preprod, we plan to run a test against the GEN instance during the second half of next week.
- The testing of CASTOR 2.1.14 is ongoing. Applying the upgrade to the certification instance is planned next week.
- A number very old files have been found to be missing during the ATLAS file rename campaign. Alastair assures us that these are appearing at a rate comparable to other Tier 1s.
- We still have O(100) pending transfers stuck in the ATLAS transfermanager and a few in the others.
Planned, Scheduled and Cancelled Interventions
Entries in/planned to go to GOCDB
- CASTOR 2.1.14 + SL5/6 testing
- The separation of the Facilities and Tier 1 networks is planned during the first two weeks of January.
- Castor on Call person
- Staff absence/out of the office:
- All staff at team away day Mon/Tue