RAL Tier1 weekly operations castor 16/08/2010
From GridPP Wiki
Work previous week
- Installed and successfully tested 3rd party xrootd copying (xrd3cp)
- Depmon + CoD work
- Installed the fixed gdss469,473 into lhcbNonProd
- Chasing ALICE+LHCb about testing preprod
- Fixed problem preventing ALICE contacting xroot redirector
- New page for tracking issues/observations throughtout 2.1.9 testing.
- More work on 2.1.9 functional tests
- Logging results from ditto into a WIKI page
- Checking remaining "non-runners" in functional test-suite
- Updated CIP code for 2.2.0 release
- Crons weren't running on Atlas SRM machines - they had been turned off manually before the last intervention and hadn't been turned on again. Aging CRLs were noticed before any problems occurred and the crons were restarted.
- DB disk array crashed again on Thursday for unknown reasons. We will replace the disk array on 17/8/10.
Planned, Scheduled and Cancelled Interventions
Entries in/planned to go to GOCDB None
- Upgrade to 2.1.8/2.1.9 2010
- Castor on Call person: Chris
- Staff absences: