RAL Tier1 weekly operations castor 14/11/2011
From GridPP Wiki
- Root certificates were not upgraded on LHCb SRMs causing some pilot jobs to fail. This was fixed on Thursday.
- CMS jobmanager froze on Friday morning at 0400. This was restarted automatically before it caused problems.
Planned, Scheduled and Cancelled Interventions
Entries in/planned to go to GOCDB none
- Move Tier1 instances to new Database infrastructure which with a Dataguard backup instance in R26
- Upgrade SRMs to 2.11 which incorporates VOMS support
- Certify 2.1.11 and evaluate the Transfer Manager (the new LSF replacement)
- Quattorization of remaining SRM servers
- Hardware upgrade, Quattorization and Upgrade to SL5 of Tier1 CASTOR headnodes
- Castor on Call person: Chris
- Staff absence/out of the office: