RAL Tier1 weekly operations castor 13/01/2014
From GridPP Wiki
- We will be turning on elastic logging using UDP on Gen on Monday
- CASTOR overhead has been reduced to 1% on the atlasStripInput service class on Monday, the remainder of CASTOR will be changed on Tuesday.
- CIP needs to be tested against 2.1.14
- The Tier 1 ATLAS instance was down for 13 minutes between 1500 and 1513 on 2014-01-13 due to a puppet issue arising from work on creating new tape pools. The problem has been resolved and an investigation is pending.
- The preproduction instance is currently down with a database issue. The DB team is investigating.
Planned, Scheduled and Cancelled Interventions
Entries in/planned to go to GOCDB
- CASTOR 2.1.14 + SL5/6 testing
- Castor on Call person
- Staff absence/out of the office:
- (Mon-Wed morning) Matthew at CERN
- Mon - Shaun A/L