RAL Tier1 weekly operations castor 12/03/2012
From GridPP Wiki
- DB switched to new hardware with DataGuard
- Stress testing started on preprod with V11 disk servers. Still awaiting CV11 disk servers.
- 4 WNs upgraded to 2.1.11-8. We'll upgrade the rest over the coming weeks.
- Load related problems on ATLAS on Sat 3rd. Possibly due to slower interim database hardware
- Still seeing occassional problems on ATLAS SRM with failed requests, but no more crashing since 2.11-1 upgrade
Planned, Scheduled and Cancelled Interventions
Entries in/planned to go to GOCDB
|Description||Start||End||Type||Affected VO(s)||Lead by|
|CIP 2.2.0 upgrade (STC)||TBD||TBD||At-risk||All||Matthew|
- Test and re-apply CIP upgrade
- Stress testing of *11 generation disk servers in preprod during March
- Switch from LSF to Transfer Manager after 2.1.11 upgrade. Will need to better stress-test TM on preprod with more disk servers.
- Start using Tape Gateway once CERN have been using it in production for approx. 2 months.
- Castor on Call person: Chris
- Staff absence/out of the office:
- (Mon-Tue) Matthew & Shaun at CASTOR F2F CERN
- (Wed) Shaun at CERN for EUDAT and Matthew at OGF, Oxford
- (Thu) Matthew working from home