RAL Tier1 weekly operations castor 10/10/2011
From GridPP Wiki
- SRM backends changed names to the new naming convention
- Started testing the new hardware (and Quattor headnode templates) in preprod
- A T10KC tape drive had problems writing - which resulted in disabled tapes. It has been replaced.
- We need to understand the cause of the new database disk array hardware problem before we can migrate production databases over to it.
Planned, Scheduled and Cancelled Interventions
Entries in/planned to go to GOCDB none
- Move Tier1 instances to new Database infrastructure which with a Dataguard backup instance in R26
- Upgrade SRMs to 2.11 which incorporates VOMS support
- Certify 2.1.11 and evaluate the new LSF replacement
- Quattorization of remaining SRM servers
- Hardware upgrade, Quattorization and Upgrade to SL5 of Tier1 CASTOR headnodes
- Castor on Call person: Chris
- Staff absence/out of the office: