RAL Tier1 weekly operations castor 08/07/2013
From GridPP Wiki
- Tier 1 NS successfully upgraded to 2.1.13-9-2
- Problem which brought down ATLAS for 2 days was due to a known bug in the Stager. The bug had been fixed in a hotfix - but it had not been applied at RAL.
- After a re-occurrence of the bug on Friday, the hotfix was applied to ATLAS Stager.
- High memory usage of xroot on Fac/Preprod was due to insufficient permissions on the log file. Hence all logs were building in a buffer.
- DLF now fully working again, after moving to a temporary database (Ceres)
Planned, Scheduled and Cancelled Interventions
Entries in/planned to go to GOCDB ATLAS stager upgrade to 2.1.13-9 on Wednesday
- Upgrade Tier 1 stagers from 2.1.12 to 2.1.13
- Castor on Call person
- Staff absence/out of the office: