RAL Tier1 weekly operations castor 05/12/2011
From GridPP Wiki
- Preprod is now setup with next 3 headnode servers and is ready for stress testing at a convenient quiet time on the farm.
- xroot transfers were failing on lhcbDst d/s gdss569 where it was found that there was an unacceptably high clock skew.
Planned, Scheduled and Cancelled Interventions
Entries in/planned to go to GOCDB none
- Move Tier1 instances to new Database infrastructure which with a Dataguard backup instance in R26
- Upgrade SRMs to 2.11 which incorporates VOMS support
- Certify 2.1.11 and evaluate the Transfer Manager (the new LSF replacement)
- Quattorization of remaining SRM servers
- Hardware upgrade, Quattorization and Upgrade to SL5 of Tier1 CASTOR headnodes
- Castor on Call person: Matthew
- Staff absence/out of the office:
- Shaun in Munich for EUDAT then A/L