RAL Tier1 weekly operations castor 02/09/2013
From GridPP Wiki
- xroot protocol integrated to test script for ATLAS and LHCB
- CMS is currenty defined as read-only for xroot
- GEN has a different security mechanism. This can be overcome but will mean tests can only br run from a single client
- Spare SRM now configured as a pre-prod SRM
- SRM tested for SHA-2 compliance
- Firmware upgrade for standby database array completed successfully.
- Need to schedue firmware upgrade for production array
- Still seeeing a significant number of connection timouts on GEN and LHCB
- Dataguard on Neptune standy is behaving oddly. Not affecting functionality; trying to get config parameters is hanging. Eddie to investigate
- DLF needs to drop partitions after a shorter time. ATLAS DLF is still taking up way too much space.
- New errata are avaialble. Needs testing before rolling out but there is nothing critical in this set.
Planned, Scheduled and Cancelled Interventions
Entries in/planned to go to GOCDB
- CASTOR 2.1.14 + SL6 testing, once 2.1.14 is released.
- Castor on Call person
- Staff absence/out of the office:
- (Mon-Fri) Matthew A/L, Rob A/L