RAL Tier1 weekly operations castor 01/07/2013
From GridPP Wiki
- CASTOR 2.1.13-9 NS upgrade scheduled for Wednesday 2013/07/03.
- All Puppet clients now upgraded to 2.7.22.
- Callout on Thursday evening - high CPU usage by diskmanagerd on gdss611. This was resolved as not being a CASTOR issue, the actual cause appeared to be a load spike coupled with a lack of irqbalance on some disk servers.
- Callout early on Friday morning - stagerd started to cause swapping on the ATLAS stager. Restarting the daemon solved the immediate issue, but the cause is undetermined and needs further investigation.
Planned, Scheduled and Cancelled Interventions
Entries in/planned to go to GOCDB
2.1.13-9-2 name server upgrade on Wednesday.
- Upgrade central services (NS,CUPV,VDQM) from 2.1.11-9 to 2.1.13-9
- Upgrade stagers from 2.1.12 to 2.1.13
- Castor on Call person
- Staff absence/out of the office: