From GridPP Wiki
The GIN activity is ment to do interoperability test between differents Grids. The official Gin web page is at NeSC
- General Info
- CE end point: gw39.hep.ph.ic.ac.uk:2119/jobmanager-lcgpbs -q dteam
- SRM end point: gfe02.hep.ph.ic.ac.uk:8443/pnfs/hep.ph.ic.ac.uk/data/gin
- BDII end point: gw39.hep.ph.ic.ac.uk:2170
Gin VO setup
- Have enabled the GIN VO on gw39.hep.ph.ic.ac.uk cluster. The Vo setup uses the following yaim configuration:
VO_GIN_SW_DIR=$VO_SW_DIR/gin VO_GIN_DEFAULT_SE=$CLASSIC_HOST VO_GIN_STORAGE_DIR=$CLASSIC_STORAGE_DIR/gin VO_GIN_QUEUES="gin" VO_GIN_VOMS_SERVERS="vomss://kuiken.nikhef.nl:8443/voms/gin.ggf.org?/gin.ggf.org/" VO_GIN_VOMSES="'gin.ggf.org kuiken.nikhef.nl 15050 /O=dutchgrid/O=hosts/OU=nikhef.nl/CN=kuiken.nikhef.nl gin.ggf.org'"
TFDT Ninf-g installation
- I have installed the ninf-g package in the shared experiment area.
- VO_GIN_SW_DIR=/opt/exp_soft/gin/ is set for each gin user.
- The software sits in VO_GIN_SW_DIR/SW
- Followed this page
- I did not have the headers since globus was installed as binary. To obtain de headers I did the following on gw05 as root:
gpt-build gcc32dbg -nosrc gpt-build ====> Changing to /root/BUILD/globus_core-2.15/ gpt-build ====> BUILDING FLAVOR gcc32dbg gpt-build ====> Changing to /root/BUILD gpt-build ====> REMOVING empty package globus_core-gcc32dbg-pgm_static gpt-build ====> REMOVING empty package globus_core-noflavor-doc
- On the same machine as ginsgm
- followed the instructions at http://ninf.apgrid.org/packages/download-g2.shtml installed 2.4.0 with 2.4.1 patch
- ./configure --prefix=/opt/exp_soft/gin/SW/; make; make install
- The tfdt software requires fortran compile: Installed fortran compiler 9 url
- Had to remove the intel fortran compiler due to licence policy.
- 06/06/02: Patched the Helper.pm to support the -s option of globus-job-submit.
- Patch found here
- Checked: globus-job-submit gw39.hep.ph.ic.ac.uk:2119/jobmanager-lcgpbs -q dteam -s test.sh test.sh ok</pre>