RAL Tier1 weekly operations castor 30/09/2013
From GridPP Wiki
Revision as of 15:00, 30 September 2013 by Matt viljoen
- Syslog logging now working+rotating on SRMs since they were upgraded to SL5.9
- The supposedly full ATLASSCRATCHDISK space token is being investigated - and whether we have a problem with dark data.
- CGI-gSOAP errors are still continuing at a low level.
Planned, Scheduled and Cancelled Interventions
Entries in/planned to go to GOCDB
- CASTOR 2.1.14 + SL6 testing, once 2.1.14 is released.
- Castor on Call person
- Staff absence/out of the office:
- (Wed-Fri) Jens out at conference + A/L
- Brian A/L