Difference between revisions of "RAL Tier1 weekly operations castor 29/07/2013"
From GridPP Wiki
Latest revision as of 15:50, 29 July 2013
- CHS and LHCb successfully upgraded to 2.1.13
- Logging now fixed since 2.1.13 upgrades - needed an rsyslog configuration change
- We are now restarting draining since the 2.1.13 upgrades
- Some transitory CMS file access problems which appeared under high load. Possibly related to RAID Java disk utility that was leaving lots of CLOSE WAIT connections?
- ATLAS reported slow data deletion rates. Turns out a very small number of deletion requests were taking a very long time. We are awaiting further information from ATLAS to allow us to debug the problem.
Planned, Scheduled and Cancelled Interventions
Entries in/planned to go to GOCDB Gen stager upgrade to 2.1.13-9 on Tuesday
- Castor on Call person
- Staff absence/out of the office: