RAL Tier1 weekly operations castor 25/03/2013
From GridPP Wiki
Revision as of 10:08, 22 March 2013 by Matt viljoen
- Stressing has been running against OCF12 disk servers for about a week, and has just started against the V12 disk servers.
- Have upgraded all test systems to latest errata & kernel.
- CASTOR clients on all WNs have been upgraded to 2.1.13-9.
- Can't upgrade puppet until someone spends time learning about administering it (to replace Chris) and this may delay an SL6 upgrade
Planned, Scheduled and Cancelled Interventions
Entries in/planned to go to GOCDB none
- Test and certify 2.1.13-9 with simplified Quattor templates
- Upgrade central services (NS,CUPV,VDQM) from 2.1.11-9 to 2.1.13-9
- Upgrade stagers from 2.1.12 to 2.1.13
- Castor on Call person
- Staff absence/out of the office: