RAL Tier1 weekly operations castor 21/10/2013
From GridPP Wiki
Revision as of 13:52, 21 October 2013 by Matt viljoen
- The file rotation problem that has been causing our DLF databases to fill up has been resolved by Eddie and is now working for all DLFs. We have not established the root cause of the problem.
- The Preprod tape system has been restored to health by Chris and Tim.
- Alastair has successfully deleted 3.5 million empty directories from the ATLAS namespace.
- A quiet week.
Planned, Scheduled and Cancelled Interventions
Entries in/planned to go to GOCDB
- CASTOR 2.1.14 + SL6 testing, once 2.1.14 is released.
- Castor on Call person
- Staff absence/out of the office:
- Rob (A/L)