RAL Tier1 weekly operations castor 21/01/2013
From GridPP Wiki
Revision as of 13:18, 21 January 2013 by Matt viljoen
- Modification to rsyslog (to enable capture of non-rsyslog complient daemons) has been done on all CASTOR headnodes (apart from castoradm) - this will mean we can turn off amanda backups.
- Certification upgraded to 2.1.13-6, and testing started on this version. All basic functionality seems to work, apart from tape.
- Can't upgrade puppet until someone spends time learning about administering it (to replace Chris) and this may delay an SL6 upgrade
Planned, Scheduled and Cancelled Interventions
Entries in/planned to go to GOCDB none
- Test and certify 2.1.13-6 with simplified Quattor templates
- Upgrade tape servers to 2.1.13-6
- Upgrade central services (NS,CUPV,VDQM) from 2.1.11-9 to 2.1.13-6
- Upgrade stagers from 2.1.12 to 2.1.13
- Castor on Call person
- Staff absence/out of the office:
- Shaun (Thu-Fri) A/L and EUDAT