Difference between revisions of "RAL Tier1 weekly operations castor 18/02/2013"
From GridPP Wiki
Latest revision as of 13:39, 20 February 2013
- CASTOR 2.1.13-9 repository and templates have been setup in Quattor
- Two Production tape servers upgraded to 2.1.13-9 with latest errata and tested to be ok.
- (Wed) CMS tape test was unroutable.
- SRM bug corrupting VO names is still affecting ATLAS. No shortterm fix likely since error is due to a dependency (CGSI-gSOAP), possibly only when we move to SL6 and upgrade the dependency.
- Can't upgrade puppet until someone spends time learning about administering it (to replace Chris) and this may delay an SL6 upgrade
- aliceDisk still full. ALICE are aware.
Planned, Scheduled and Cancelled Interventions
Entries in/planned to go to GOCDB none
- Test and certify 2.1.13-9 with simplified Quattor templates
- Turn off Amanda backups
- Upgrade tape servers to 2.1.13-9
- Upgrade central services (NS,CUPV,VDQM) from 2.1.11-9 to 2.1.13-9
- Upgrade stagers from 2.1.12 to 2.1.13
- Castor on Call person
- Staff absence/out of the office:
- (Tue) Matthew Ambulance Service
- (Wed AM) Matthew A/L