RAL Tier1 weekly operations castor 17/02/2014
From GridPP Wiki
Revision as of 14:22, 18 February 2014 by Matt viljoen
- Following CERNs suggestion we have doubled the number of threads on the production nameservers in an attempt to reduce the number of "threads busy with CASTOR" errors we see on the SRMs, after successful testing on preprod.
- (Tue) Spare SRM was found to be misconfigured and picking up and failing LHCb requests
Planned, Scheduled and Cancelled Interventions
Entries in/planned to go to GOCDB
- CASTOR 2.1.14 + SL5/6 testing
- iptables to be installed on lcgcviewer01 to harden the logging system against the injection of junk data by security scans.
- Quattor cleanup process is ongoing.
- Installation of new Preprod headnodes
- Castor on Call person
- Staff absence/out of the office:
- Chris A/L (Wed)
- Shaun A/L (Thu,Fri)
- Matt A/L (Fri)