Difference between revisions of "RAL Tier1 weekly operations castor 10/03/2014"
From GridPP Wiki
Latest revision as of 10:52, 11 March 2014
- We will be upgrading Facilities to 2.1.14 to Tuesday 1 April.
- We have created a new alias to LHCb SRMs: srm-lhcb-tape.gridpp.rl.ac.uk that will be treated as a separate endpoing for tape-based functionality
- DLS has now reached 1PB of archived data in CASTOR
- Problems on the HyperV cluster brought down lcgccvm02 admin box a number of times over the last week
Planned, Scheduled and Cancelled Interventions
Entries in/planned to go to GOCDB
- CASTOR 2.1.14 + SL5/6 testing. The change control has gone through today with few problems.
- iptables to be installed on lcgcviewer01 to harden the logging system against the injection of junk data by security scans.
- Quattor cleanup process is ongoing.
- Installation of new Preprod headnodes
- Castor on Call person
- Staff absence/out of the office: