Difference between revisions of "RAL Tier1 weekly operations castor 08/04/2013"
From GridPP Wiki
Latest revision as of 14:09, 8 April 2013
- 14 new OCF12 disk servers have finally gone into production in cmsDisk (720TB) and atlasStripInput (540TB)
- Have tidied up payload on new disk server Quattor templates.
- Can't upgrade puppet until someone spends time learning about administering it (to replace Chris) and this may delay an SL6 upgrade
Planned, Scheduled and Cancelled Interventions
Entries in/planned to go to GOCDB none
- Test and certify 2.1.13-9 with simplified Quattor templates
- Upgrade central services (NS,CUPV,VDQM) from 2.1.11-9 to 2.1.13-9
- Upgrade stagers from 2.1.12 to 2.1.13
- Castor on Call person
- Staff absence/out of the office:
- (Wed/Thu) Matthew at SKA workshop and CERN
- (All week) Brian,Jens at EGI forum, Manchester