Difference between revisions of "RAL Tier1 weekly operations castor 05/08/2013"
From GridPP Wiki
Latest revision as of 15:43, 5 August 2013
- The last stager (Gen) successfully upgraded to 2.1.13
- Repack stager upgraded to 2.1.13. Hosts will be upgraded next week.
- 2.1.13-9-2 hotfix successfully transparently applied to Facilities stager schema
- lcgsrm01 transparently removed from srm-cms alias and RAID critical firmware updates applied
- ATLAS was brought down for some 0.5h during the Gen 2.1.13 upgrade, due to inadequate isolation within DB operating procedures. A new procedure has been developed which will be used in future upgrades.
- ATLAS data deletion problems continue. They also appear with RAL Tier 2, indicating it could be a site networking issue.
- Still sometimes seeing stuck draining. The problem will be investigated and reported back to CERN.
Planned, Scheduled and Cancelled Interventions
Entries in/planned to go to GOCDB
- CASTOR 2.1.14 + SL6 testing, once 2.1.14 is released.
- Castor on Call person
- Staff absence/out of the office:
- Matthew A/L from Friday