Difference between revisions of "RAL Tier1 weekly operations castor 04/03/2013"
From GridPP Wiki
Latest revision as of 14:48, 5 March 2013
- 2.1.13 stress testing underway. Will also be using the new SL6 WNs this week.
- All remaining production tape servers now upgraded to 2.1.13-9
- Currently setting up a new admin VM dedicated to running tape verification
- Change to TCP for rsyslog monitoring now being rolling out
- (Sun) Gen SRM problems apparent as a memory leak, which only seems to affect Gen. A monthly restarter as been implemented.
- Can't upgrade puppet until someone spends time learning about administering it (to replace Chris) and this may delay an SL6 upgrade
Planned, Scheduled and Cancelled Interventions
Entries in/planned to go to GOCDB none
- Test and certify 2.1.13-9 with simplified Quattor templates
- Turn off Amanda backups
- Upgrade tape servers to 2.1.13-9
- Upgrade central services (NS,CUPV,VDQM) from 2.1.11-9 to 2.1.13-9
- Upgrade stagers from 2.1.12 to 2.1.13
- Castor on Call person
- Staff absence/out of the office: