RAL Tier1 weekly operations castor 03/12/2012
From GridPP Wiki
Revision as of 11:31, 5 December 2012 by Matt viljoen
- (Wed) CUPV problem affected all instances, possibly due to multiple CUPV daemons running simultaneously.
- (Thu) CMS performance problems which appeared to be resolved by restarting the node hosting the CMS stager.
Enabling central syslog collection of central service logs is needed before we turn off Amanda backups on all CASTOR headnodes
Planned, Scheduled and Cancelled Interventions
Entries in/planned to go to GOCDB none
- Simplify and document Quattor templates to make them easier to maintain
- Test and certify 2.1.13-5 with simplified Quattor templates
- Upgrade stagers from 2.1.12 to 2.1.13 and central services (NS,CUPV,VDQM) from 2.1.11 to 2.1.13
- Castor on Call person
- Staff absence/out of the office:
- (Mon-Thu) Shaun (EUDAT)