Operations Team Action items

From GridPP Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Count list for minute taking

Works left -> right. EVO meeting = 1: F2F meeting = 5 I've now added the last time minutes were taken in brackets.

IN: Raul=11 Pete=11 Daniela=13 (20.10.15) Duncan=13 (20151110) Sam=13 (13.10.15) Dan=12 Kashif=12 David=13 Alessandra=12 Brian=12 Jeremy=12 Matt=13 AndrewM=13 Ewan=13 Stephen=13 (27 Oct), Gareth=14

OUT: Mark=6 Chris=9 Wahid=11

Minutes can be found at: UKI-ROC agenda

Action list

Note: I've started putting the new issues at the top. They are just more likely to be relevant, but I was too lazy to invert the whole table. Daniela

Action ID Action description Owner Target date Status Date closed Notes
O-150818-01 GridPP Document storage and categorisation Steve, Jens 18-08-2015 In progress (27-10-2015) Steve is going to contact Jens about the storage, categorisation and tagging of useful documents for appropriate find/searchability
O-151013-01 HTTP TF SAM Test organising for volunteers Glasgow, Bristol, Oxford In progress Discussed 27-10-2015
O-150818-02 new VOs strategy, tests, timeline Catalin, Jens, Sam, Ewan, Tom Paul, JC, PG, TW 18-08-2015 In progress, 27-10-2015 Please add milestones etc. as appropriate for all new VOs, as well as LIGO (created as separate action but could just be merged with the LIGO one?). Vos discussed in the meetings, but this issue has not progressed. (Should it ? Sounds like a lot of administrative overhead - Daniela) Ewan points out, that this is not "one size fits all". Wiki set up: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/GridPP_VO_Incubator . Think of a name (not involving incubators or guests) for this process. Note: I suggest 'Client VO Process', as they are a client of a regional VO. New VO reps to update the status entries on the above wiki and subscribe to our support list.
O-150929-01 LZ UI support ECDF, IC, Oxford, Liverpool, Sheffield In progress Sites to add support for the LZ VO to their UI configurations (ongoing)
O-150310-01 LIGO strategy, tests, timeline Catalin, Jens, Sam, Ewan, Tom Paul 29-05-2015 In progress: no news as of 20-10-2015 Wiki page created (for all new VOs) here. Please add milestones etc. as appropriate.

O-150327-01 Get SAM Tests working on new Dirac Server Andy McNab, Janusz, Daniela, Duncan, 27-06-2015 on going Another Dirac server has been set up at Imperial augmenting the 'old one' set up by Janusz). Andrew McNab: SAM tests sent to the old server work OK, while those sent to the new server did work, but have now stopped. Problems may relate to the way VMs are constructed - they have to be modified to work on the new server. AM to convert LHCB VMs to GridPP VMs.
O-150327-02 Put Northgrid VO and other regionals in VO Nagios project Kashif, Alessandra 27-06-2015 on going Discuss whther all the regional VOs should be in this project. All four regional VOs should be supported in VO Nagios in principle, but implementation is not urgent.
O-150327-03 Lukasz (Bristol) eager to get HTC CE docs Lukasz, Jeremy 27-06-2015 on going JC to facilitate via contacts at Cern. ACTION.

See also: Operations Team Completed Actions and Operations Issues . (The Operations Issues page has never been used. Can be abandoned ?)

See also the archived: Deployment Team Completed Actions and Deployment Issues .