Operations Team Action items
Count list for minute taking
Works left -> right. EVO meeting = 1: F2F meeting = 5 I've now added the last time minutes were taken in brackets.
IN: Raul=11 Pete=11, Dan=12 Kashif=12 Alessandra=12 Jeremy=12, David=13 Matt=13 AndrewM=13 Ewan=13 Sam=13 (13.10.15) Daniela=13 (20.10.15) Stephen=13 (27.10.15) Duncan=13 (10.11.15) Brian=13 (17.11.25), Gareth=14
OUT: Mark=6 Chris=9 Wahid=11
Minutes can be found at: UKI-ROC agenda
Note: I've started putting the new issues at the top. They are just more likely to be relevant, but I was too lazy to invert the whole table. Daniela
|Action ID||Action description||Owner||Target date||Status||Date closed||Notes|
|O-150818-01||GridPP Document storage and categorisation||Steve, Jens||18-08-2015||In progress (27-10-2015)||Steve is going to contact Jens about the storage, categorisation and tagging of useful documents for appropriate find/searchability|
|O-151013-01||HTTP TF SAM Test organising for volunteers||Glasgow, Bristol, Oxford (also IPv6 only?), Imperial (dual-stack)||In progress - will be managed via the new GGUS tickets for HTTP TF||Discussed 1-12-2015|
|O-150818-02||new VOs strategy, tests, timeline||Catalin, Jens, Sam, Ewan, Tom Paul, JC, PG, TW||18-08-2015||In progress, 27-10-2015||Please add milestones etc. as appropriate for all new VOs, as well as LIGO (created as separate action but could just be merged with the LIGO one?). Vos discussed in the meetings, but this issue has not progressed. (Should it ? Sounds like a lot of administrative overhead - Daniela) Ewan points out, that this is not "one size fits all". Wiki set up: https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/GridPP_VO_Incubator . Think of a name (not involving incubators or guests) for this process. Note: I suggest 'Client VO Process', as they are a client of a regional VO. New VO reps to update the status entries on the above wiki and subscribe to our support list.|
|O-150929-01||LZ UI support||ECDF, IC, Oxford, Liverpool, UCL/Duncan||In progress||Sites to add support for the LZ VO to their UI configurations (ongoing)|
|O-150310-01||LIGO strategy, tests, timeline||Catalin, Jens, Sam, Ewan, Tom Paul||29-05-2015||In progress: no news as of 20-10-2015||Wiki page created (for all new VOs) here. Please add milestones etc. as appropriate.
|O-150327-01||Get SAM Tests working on new Dirac Server||Andy McNab, Janusz, Daniela, Duncan,||27-06-2015||on going||Problems may relate to the way VMs are constructed - they have to be modified to work on the new server. AM to convert LHCB VMs to GridPP VMs.|
|O-150327-02||Put Northgrid VO and other regionals in VO Nagios project||Kashif, Alessandra||27-06-2015||on going|| |
|O-150327-03||Lukasz (Bristol) eager to get HTC CE docs||Lukasz, Jeremy||27-06-2015||on going|| JC to facilitate via contacts at Cern. ACTION.