Difference between revisions of "Operations Team Action items"
|Line 130:||Line 130:|
|The problem is
|The problem is jobs running at RAL which use Echo are considered by ATLAS to be a separate Tier-3 site, and not part of RAL-LCG2. RAL APEL accounting of course includes both Echo and CASTOR jobs.
Revision as of 12:56, 11 July 2017
Count list for minute taking
Works top -> bottom. Vidyo meeting = 1: F2F meeting = 5 (count - last time minutes taken in brackets)
Minutes can be found at: Operations
Alessandra Forti (15 - 25.10.16)
Andy Washbrook (1 - 29.11.16)
Andrew McNab (15 - 27.09.16)
Andrew Lahiff (1 - 6.12.16)
Chris Brew (1 - 7.2.17)
Daniela Bauer (16 - 06.06.2017)
Dan Traynor (15 - 20.12.16)
David Crooks (15 - 14.06.16)
Duncan Rand (16 - 15.11.2016)
Gareth Roy (15 - 4.10.16)
Gordon Stewart (1 - 13.12.2016)
Govind Songara (1 - 17.1.17)
Ian Loader (1 - 9.5.17)
Ian Neilson (1 - 24.1.17)
Jeremy Coles (15 - 12.01.16)
John Bland (1 - 31.1.17)
John Hill (1 - 07.03.17)
Kashif Mohammad (16 - 25.04.17)
Matt Doidge (18 - 04.04.17)
Oliver Smith (1 - 14.02.17)
Pete Gronbech (16 - 21.02.17)
Raul Lopes (14- 05.07.2016)
Robert Currie (1 - 10.1.17)
Robert Frank (1 - 02.05.17)
Steve Jones (18 - 11.07.17)
Sam Skipsey (15 - 31.05.16)
Vip Davda (1 - 21.03.17)
Brian Davies (16 - 16.05.17)
Please put the new issues at the top.
|Action ID||Action description||Owner||Target date||Status||Date closed||Notes
|O-170711-01||May take over as GalDyn contact.||Robin (Lancs)||Open|
|O-170711-02||Look into why scheduling at Sussex does not allow GridPP Dirac since 12th June at Sussex||Jeremy Maris||Open|
|O-170711-03||look at help for CERNAtSchool to run GPU jobs.||Dan Traynor, QMUL||Open|
|O-170711-04||Check if gridpp support list membership is good enough so clients get responses.||Jeremy Coles||Open|
|O-170711-05||RAL should review accounting, problems at every step. Multiple queues not accounting well. GGUS ticket to come.||Andrew Lahiff||Open||The problem is well understood - jobs running at RAL which use Echo are considered by ATLAS to be a separate Tier-3 site, and not part of RAL-LCG2. RAL APEL accounting of course includes both Echo and CASTOR jobs.|
|O-170711-06||To find explanation of network monitoring problems, esp. why no data after Liverpool Perfsonar re-installed.||Duncan Rand||Open|
|O-170711-07||Help JM (Sussex) with updating PerfSonar to C7 with data transfer procedure (and perhaps give Iperf3 box that he can play with. )||Duncan Rand||Open|
|O-170131-01||Enquire if Docker is run in privileged mode at IISAS-GPUCloud.||Jeremy Coles||Open|
|O-170124-01||Create wiki table tracking recommendations for sites from Jan-17 ATLAS jamboree (https://indico.cern.ch/event/607462/contributions/2448017/attachments/1400779/2137726/JamboreeJan2017.pdf)||Sam for storage, Alessandra||Open||Page created, there are several things accumulating about storage needs discussion.
|O-160524-02||Look at the storage page on the GridPP wiki to see if it is up to date||Sam||2016-06-30||Open||(not high priority)||
|O-160920-01||Sites to review adding modeal VO.||All sites.||04-10-16||Open||Sites are asked to consider supporting moedal VO at Tom's request. Good opportunity to look at supporting cernatschool (or other VOs) too. https://operations-portal.egi.eu/vo/view/voname/vo.moedal.org
|O-161108-00||Review VOs in Incubator page, in an attempt to make the process less sisyphean.||Many||31-01-17||Open||https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/GridPP_VO_Incubator - Could we archive the completed items on this page ? Not sure they are useful, except for writing the odd bit of funding please. T2K should be added back to this list, Sno+ contact details should be changed to David Auty, SKA to be added to the list. All VOs should be double checked, contacts re-poked if necessary and possibly the status as a Incubator VO re-evaluated. The exceptions seems to be LZ - who are doing well.|
- From 24th January:
- ACTION: set up table for storage to track recommendations.
- ACTION: Request for sites to publish storage accounting.
- ACTION: JC to contact fusion VO admins and confirm.