Difference between revisions of "Operations Team Action items"

From GridPP Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Action list)
(Action list)
Line 130: Line 130:
|The problem is that jobs running at RAL which use Echo are considered by ATLAS to be a separate Tier-3 site, and not part of RAL-LCG2. RAL APEL accounting of course includes both Echo and CASTOR jobs.

Revision as of 12:55, 11 July 2017

Count list for minute taking

Works top -> bottom. Vidyo meeting = 1: F2F meeting = 5 (count - last time minutes taken in brackets)

Minutes can be found at: Operations

Alessandra Forti (15 - 25.10.16)

Andy Washbrook (1 - 29.11.16)

Andrew McNab (15 - 27.09.16)

Andrew Lahiff (1 - 6.12.16)

Chris Brew (1 - 7.2.17)

Daniela Bauer (16 - 06.06.2017)

Dan Traynor (15 - 20.12.16)

David Crooks (15 - 14.06.16)

Duncan Rand (16 - 15.11.2016)

Elena Korolkova

Gareth Roy (15 - 4.10.16)

Gordon Stewart (1 - 13.12.2016)

Govind Songara (1 - 17.1.17)

Ian Loader (1 - 9.5.17)

Ian Neilson (1 - 24.1.17)

Jeremy Coles (15 - 12.01.16)

John Bland (1 - 31.1.17)

John Hill (1 - 07.03.17)

Kashif Mohammad (16 - 25.04.17)

Matt Doidge (18 - 04.04.17)

Oliver Smith (1 - 14.02.17)

Winnie Lacesso

Pete Gronbech (16 - 21.02.17)

Raul Lopes (14- 05.07.2016)

Raja Nandakumar

Robert Currie (1 - 10.1.17)

Robert Frank (1 - 02.05.17)

Steve Jones (18 - 11.07.17)

Sam Skipsey (15 - 31.05.16)

Terry Froy

Vip Davda (1 - 21.03.17)

Brian Davies (16 - 16.05.17)

Action list

Please put the new issues at the top.

Action ID Action description Owner Target date Status Date closed Notes

O-170711-01 May take over as GalDyn contact. Robin (Lancs) Open
O-170711-02 Look into why scheduling at Sussex does not allow GridPP Dirac since 12th June at Sussex Jeremy Maris Open
O-170711-03 look at help for CERNAtSchool to run GPU jobs. Dan Traynor, QMUL Open
O-170711-04 Check if gridpp support list membership is good enough so clients get responses. Jeremy Coles Open
O-170711-05 RAL should review accounting, problems at every step. Multiple queues not accounting well. GGUS ticket to come. Andrew Lahiff Open The problem is that jobs running at RAL which use Echo are considered by ATLAS to be a separate Tier-3 site, and not part of RAL-LCG2. RAL APEL accounting of course includes both Echo and CASTOR jobs.
O-170711-06 To find explanation of network monitoring problems, esp. why no data after Liverpool Perfsonar re-installed. Duncan Rand Open
O-170711-07 Help JM (Sussex) with updating PerfSonar to C7 with data transfer procedure (and perhaps give Iperf3 box that he can play with. ) Duncan Rand Open
O-170131-01 Enquire if Docker is run in privileged mode at IISAS-GPUCloud. Jeremy Coles Open
O-170124-01 Create wiki table tracking recommendations for sites from Jan-17 ATLAS jamboree (https://indico.cern.ch/event/607462/contributions/2448017/attachments/1400779/2137726/JamboreeJan2017.pdf) Sam for storage, Alessandra Open Page created, there are several things accumulating about storage needs discussion.

O-160524-02 Look at the storage page on the GridPP wiki to see if it is up to date Sam 2016-06-30 Open (not high priority)

O-160920-01 Sites to review adding modeal VO. All sites. 04-10-16 Open Sites are asked to consider supporting moedal VO at Tom's request. Good opportunity to look at supporting cernatschool (or other VOs) too. https://operations-portal.egi.eu/vo/view/voname/vo.moedal.org

O-161108-00 Review VOs in Incubator page, in an attempt to make the process less sisyphean. Many 31-01-17 Open https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/GridPP_VO_Incubator - Could we archive the completed items on this page ? Not sure they are useful, except for writing the odd bit of funding please. T2K should be added back to this list, Sno+ contact details should be changed to David Auty, SKA to be added to the list. All VOs should be double checked, contacts re-poked if necessary and possibly the status as a Incubator VO re-evaluated. The exceptions seems to be LZ - who are doing well.
  • From 24th January:
  • ACTION: set up table for storage to track recommendations.
  • ACTION: Request for sites to publish storage accounting.
  • ACTION: JC to contact fusion VO admins and confirm.

See also: Operations Team Completed Actions and Operations Issues . (The Operations Issues page has never been used. Can be abandoned ?)

See also the archived: Deployment Team Completed Actions and Deployment Issues .