Atlas S&C week 2-6 Feb 2015
• Prodsys-2 in production since Dec 1st
• Deployment has not been transparent , many issued has been solved, the grid is filled again
• MC15 is expected to start soon, waiting for physics validations, evgen testing is underway and close to finalised.. Simulation expected to be broadly similar to MC14, no blockers expected.
• Rucio in production since Dec 1st and is ready for LHC RUN-2. Some fields need improvements, including transfer and deletion agents, documentation and monitoring.
• Rucio dumps available.
• Dark data cleaning
• files declaration . Only Only DDM ops can issue lost files declaration for now, cloud support needs to fill a ticket.
• Webdav panda functional tests with Hammercloud are ongoing
• Main page
• DDM Accounting
• ASAP (ATLAS Site Availability Performance) in place. Every 3 months the T2s sites performing BELOW 80% are reported to the International Computing Board.