Monday 4th April 2016, 14.00 BST
26 Open UK Tickets this month.
Uncertified site ticket for the UK - Jeremy is on the case, and there appears to be no need to rush. In progress (4/4)
A fresh ticket, saying we have achieved insufficient "Quality of Support performance" - we had an average of a 1.4 day response time for very urgent tickets during March.
I've looked into this using the ggus report viewer and I believe we're being accused of a crime we only technically committed (if I'm looking at things right). We only had 2 "very urgent" tickets in this period, and one of them the site forgot to put In Progress, so had an erroneous response time of two and a half days. When averaged with the single other very urgent ticket this gave us an average response time > 1. Poor statistics is a right blimmer. I've updated the ticket - which was solved whilst I wrote the report.
The take home from this - please remember to set your tickets In Progress! It does actually matter (kinda).
Sussex Storage down for Sno+ - I assume this is still the case? Jeremy M replied a while ago but no news since. On Hold (15/2)
One of the last Atlas Consistency Checking tickets - in a similar state to the former. On Hold (25/1)
gridpp pilots at Sussex- again no news. On Hold (25/1)
I was supposed to poke the Sussex tickets before Easter but local things came up - I will prod them after tomorrow's meeting if we don't get a chance to discuss them during.
LZ support at RALPP. Chris tried to roll out the LZ-friendly test version of ARC to a production server but hit a roadblock and had to rollback. Chris is waiting on the fix to go out into the proper repositories, and is interested to see how things fair on a test centos7/umd4 ArcCE he has brewing (no pun intended). On hold (22/3)
Atlas HTTP taskforce ticket. Chris has asked that the tests be re-aimed at another, less-loaded server. Waiting for reply (1/4)
A CMS ticket asking the Oxford T3 to change its xrootd federation subscription. Ewan was the chap who first-responded to this ticket, quiet since - it needs some attention. In progress (7/3)
The other holdout of the Atlas Storage Consistency Checking tickets, and again in a similar state. In progress (24/3)
At atlas ticket asking Oxford to update their xroot monitoring settings. Kashif battled this issue with Ilija's help, and with luck it can be closed. In progress (31/3)
A ROD availiability ticket after their SE DB crisis, just waiting to for the alarms to go green. On hold (31/3)
Pheno (and other?) pilots at Glasgow. Gareth reports that they should have their new identity management system up and running soon (it it arrived on time). On Hold (23/3)
ATLAS HTTP Taskforce ticket. Reopened just before Easter after tests started failing with TLS issues. Reopened (24/3)
The first on a few enable LSST tickets - On Hold until the new identity management system is up and running. On hold (23/3)
I'm not entirely sure why you chaps got a second http TF ticket, but you have (for a slightly different issue). In progress (1/4)
ROD ticket for the test ARC CE fronting ARCHER, where tests fail as expected. I remember years ago being among many who couldn't think of a good reason to keep the "Production=yes, Monitoring=no" option, so they got rid of it - but it would perfectly apply here. How long can the ROD keep this ticket on hold before the dashboard self-destructs? On hold (29/3)
Another HTTP TF ticket. Elena kicked the services a while ago, but no news since (and the tests are still not passing by the looks of things). In progress (24/2)
gridpp pilots at Sheffield. Did you get round to having a look at this? In progress (29/2)
Ticket tracking setting up Manchester for Icecube glideins (the coolest of VOs...). It opens with a request to the Manchester site admins to enable their user (looks like just the one pilot DN), but no reply (as the Mancunians might have missed that the ticket has turned on them). Assigned (24/3)
Atlas deletion errors at Lancaster - caused by a few files badly drained back in 2014. I'm trying to figure out a clever, database-y way of listing all the files on these long gone servers (the best I've got so far is `select * from Cns_file_replica where host like 'fal-pygrid-%';`, but of course the dpns mapping isn't that straightforward. Expect a cry for help soone! In progress (4/4)
Sno+ job directories being cleaned up prematurely. It looks like this problem could have been transient - Matt M submitted some test jobs and didn't see the problem, and is re-testing with some proper work. Hopefully those tests completed okay. In progress (22/3)
Request to enable LSST at QM. Dan has asked for a reminder after/during GRIDPP36. On hold (24/3)
LHCB having issues with some of the QM CEs. The reasons for this are unclear - pilots stopped around the start of March and the problem persisted at last check. In progress (17/3)
THE TIER 1
CASTOR not publishing GLUE2. It's being worked on in people's spare time - any recent news? If not, maybe progress is slow enough to warrant on-holding the ticket. In progress (17/2)
HTTP TF ticket, this time for LHCB. Proxy functionality isn't working (although regular cert/key pair access is okay) - this functionality was never turned on and is being looked into. In progress (22/3)
Request to enable LSST at the Tier 1. Daniela notes that the Tier 1 will likely hit the same problem as RALPP for LZ (118628), Andrew L concurs. Pool accounts have been requested, things chug along nicely. In progress (22/3)