Currently LSST UK setup uses the VOMS servers at FNAL, it has a CVMFS software area always hosted at fnal
Here is Operations Portal LSST page
VOMS_SERVERS="'vomss://voms2.fnal.gov:8443/voms/lsst?/lsst'" VOMSES="'lsst voms1.fnal.gov 15003 /DC=org/DC=opensciencegrid/O=Open Science Grid/OU=Services/CN=voms1.fnal.gov lsst' 'lsst voms2.fnal.gov 15003 /DC=org/DC=opensciencegrid/O=Open Science Grid/OU=Services/CN=voms2.fnal.gov lsst' " VOMS_CA_DN="'/DC=org/DC=cilogon/C=US/O=CILogon/CN=CILogon OSG CA 1' '/DC=org/DC=cilogon/C=US/O=CILogon/CN=CILogon OSG CA 1' "
"/lsst/Role=pilot/Capability=NULL" "/lsst/Role=pilot" "/lsst/Role=NULL/Capability=NULL" "/lsst"
- 10 normal accounts mapped to the generic role
- 10 pilot accounts mapped to the pilot role
There isn't yet a precise requirement on the size but LSST users will use few TB across different sites currently using 8TB across 4 sites.
VO_LSST_SW_DIR = /cvmfs/lsst.opensciencegrid.org/uk
LSST will use xrootd and gridfp. It could use only gfal_utils if all sites had the latest version but not everyone has. xrootd_utils is not installed on SL6 WNs and should be installed. In order to avoid any problem it is recommended to install both latest verions.
- CVMFS repositories
LSST will use two repositories one in the US at FNAL and one in France at IN2P3. The repositories will both replicated at RAL and have been (ATM will be added) to the EGI configuration which is reccomended. There is no YUM repository
yum localinstall https://ecsft.cern.ch/dist/cvmfs/cvmfs-config-egi/cvmfs-config-egi-2.0-1.el6.noarch.rpm
It will override the default, but should be the only needed configuration.
DC1 at NERSC
- 500 nodes (Haswell x 32 cores each) at NERSC
- DC1 utilization at NERSC: http://portal.nersc.gov/project/lsst/glanzman/graph6.html
DC2 on the grid
- 2x 3x DC1
Presentations and progress reports
- [A. Forti GridPP resources report https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_tp6usAhDinSzFqRDhQVWFkTWc/view?usp=sharing], LSST-DESC Collaboration meeting 13/7/2017
- [P. Svirin Panda for LSST update https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_tp6usAhDinSEJLbDNla2c1TGM/view?usp=sharing], LSST-DESC Collaboration meeting 13/7/2017