IPv6 WLCG Site Survey
From GridPP Wiki
Revision as of 06:56, 14 May 2014 by Jiri Chudoba 971f72d254
- Is your site already offering connectivity, routing and naming services for IPv6 end systems (i.e. is your site already connected to the worldwide IPv6 network and ready to support IPv6 end systems)?
- If so, have you already enabled IPv6 on some of the services you manage? Please provide details on which services are enabled
- If your site is not yet IPv6-ready, are there plans for this? If so, what are the timelines?
- Does your site currently have problems with allocating a sufficient number of IPv4 addresses? Or foreseen in the near future?
- Are there other issues you are aware of? Or interesting work going on in this area?
- Any other comments?
Answers by Site
|Site Name||Date when entered||IPv6 connectivity||IPv6 enabled services||ETA for IPv6 readiness||IPv4 exhaustion issues||Other issues and related work||Comments|
|NDGF||12.5.2014||Yes, but not to all of site||For limited services, not main storage yet||About one year||No. Storage has plenty, a lot of worker nodes use private networks||3 out of 8 subsites are fully IPv6 connected, the rest are partially or IPv4 only|
|praguelcg2||14.5.2014||Yes.||Many services yes but not all||Partially ready now, the rest depends on service providers||Yes|