This is part of the core operations team activities. Interoperation in this context is interoperation across administrative domains.
Important for this area are groups that act to co-ordinate groups, including EGI, which co-ordinates NGI's, and WLCG, which co-ordinates projects.
The task involves:
1) Attending the biweekly EGI operations meeting.
2) Working with NGS colleagues to develop VO sharing across GridPP and NGS.
3) Remaining aware of new grid tools that could potentially be adopted to the advantage of GridPP operations
4) Keeping people informed of future developments in middleware.
5) Co-ordinating the response to the co-ordination implemented by co-ordination bodies and individual groups trying to co-ordinate.