This page is about the DIRAC "interware", i.e. middleware (or, if you will, software which lets you do stuff), or specifically GridPP's deployment of it. For other things called "dirac" which may have led you to this page, please see the links at the bottom of this page.
For Users: The GridPP dirac server
- Very New users: find instructions for getting setup from scratch in the GridPP UserGuide.
- Dirac users, please start here: Setting up a dirac client;
- GridPP DIRAC Portal;
- Dirac SAM Tests and DIRAC SAM details;
- Bauer D, Colling D, Currie R, et al., 2015, The GridPP DIRAC project - DIRAC for non-LHC communities, 21st International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP), IOP PUBLISHING LTD, ISSN:1742-6588 (Link)
- Bauer D, Colling D, Currie R, et al., 2015, The GridPP DIRAC project: Implementation of a multi-VO DIRAC service, 21st International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP), IOP PUBLISHING LTD, ISSN:1742-6588 (Link)
- Bauer D, Fayer S, DIRAC Workshop 2017 GridPP DIRAC Status
- Bauer D, Fayer S, CHEP 2016 Dirac: Supporting non-LHC VOs on LHC centric resources
- Bauer D, Fayer S, DIRAC Workshop 2016 GridPP DIRAC: first year of production
For SysAdmins and Developers
- If you notice a distinct lack of jobs submitted via the GridPP DIRAC instance, please contact Simon and Daniela at Imperial. Please remember to enable the pilot role for all VOs supported by the GridPP DIRAC instance.
- Maintaining the Imperial Dirac server
Official dirac pages
GridPP Dirac Development
- Schematic of the dirac production server setup.
- Your own disposable dirac: dirac on a vm at cern
- Developing Dirac (The IC HEP dirac repo.)
- Setting up a dirac grid server at Imperial
- Testing a new dirac server
- Ganga with Dirac
Other useful info
-  Dictionary of definitions for useful terms and acronyms when dealing with DIRAC
-  A WIP guide for installing DiracServer when the automatic tools aren't being friendly