From GridPP Wiki
Revision as of 12:14, 23 May 2017 by Daniela Bauer 7cecb7c591
The DUNE experiment.
Dune in the UK
Point of Contact: Elena Kolkorva (shouldn't that also be Vitaly Kudryavtsev ?)
Supporting DUNE via GridPP dirac
- To enabled DUNE at your site, please enable it according to DUNE config.
- Please don't forget to enable the pilot role.
- If you want to test your site, please email Simon and Daniela at Imperial.
- At the moment DUNE does not request storage at the sites they run. They currently use storage at Sheffield with a minor outpost at Imperial
- If the accounting data are to be believed, we have so far run one million DUNE jobs in the UK :-) (May 2017)
Supporting DUNE via the Fermilab ITB
- DUNE might contact your site, or failing that, please contact Ken Herner at Fermilab.
- DUNE will usually request 8 core jobs. At Imperial we are running DUNE as single core jobs, as they are currently mainly running single core jobs within their 8 core slots and this model has proven very inefficient when used by CMS. Which configuration is run is obviously a site decision.
- Some DUNE users will use proxies issued by cilogon-basic, this is not a proper CA (details in the ticket below if you are interested). For all practical purposes this means glexec will not work and should be turned off on the factory side.
- Here is the Imperial OSG ticket, where most of these issues are discussed.