Getting on the Grid - Checklist
Your grid certificate
- I have requested a grid certificate from the
UK Certificate Authority (UKCA).
- I know where my nearest
Registration Authority (RA) is.
- I have visited my nearest RA and confirmed my identity.
- I have downloaded my grid certificate .p12 file and installed it in my browser.
- I have backed up my grid certificate .p12 file in a secure location.
Joining a Virtual Organisation - Checklist
- I have submitted a request to join a Virtual Organisation (VO).
- My request has been approved by a VO manager and I have received email
confirmation of the approval.
- I have followed all of the instructions in the confirmation email.
First steps with GridPP DIRAC