Security policiesThe grid security policies are prepared and maintained by the Joint Security Policy Group (JSPG) (http://cern.ch/proj-lcg-security), approved by management and thereby endorsed and adopted by the Grid as a whole.
The following are links to the most uptodate LCG/EGEE Joint Security Policy Group policies.
Please note: It was agreed by the Grid Deployment Board at a meeting on 13th January, 2004 that all LCG Policy documents remain valid until such time as they are updated.
- Grid Security Policy (Policy Status: In Work) Grid Security Policy is the top-level policy document. It defines the roles and responsibilities of all participants.You should always read this policy first. The most recent version of this document is available at https://edms.cern.ch/document/428008
- Grid Acceptable Use Policy (Policy Status: Released) This is a one page policy file for ALL grid users. Users must accept and agree to abide by Acceptable User Policy (AUP) before they can use the services and resources provided by the grid. All grid users should read this policy file. The most recent APPROVED version of this document is available at https://edms.cern.ch/document/428036
- Virtual Organisation Security Policy (Policy Status: Released) This policy defines a set of responsibilities placed on the members of the VO and the VO as a whole through its managers. It aims to ensure that all Grid participants have sufficient information to properly fulfil their roles with respect to interactions with a Virtual Organisation (VO). You should read this policy if you want to register a new VO, or you are VO management and/or you are ordinary VO members. The APPROVED version of this policy is available at https://edms.cern.ch/file/573348/LAST_RELEASED/VO_Security_Policy.pdf . The most recent in working version of this policy is available at https://edms.cern.ch/document/573348
- Grid Site Operations Policy (Policy Status: PEG Approved) This is one page agreement on Grid Site Operations. The policy defines conditions which should be accepted by Grid sites. You should read this policy if you want to register a new site with the Grid or you manage a site which is registered with Grid. The most recent version of this document is available at https://edms.cern.ch/document/726129
- Approval of Certification Authorities
- Audit Requirements Policy
- Grid Security Incident Response Policy
- Site Registration Policy
- User Registration and VO Membership Management Policy
- Virtual Organisation Operations Policy
- Policy on Grid Pilot Jobs
Last modified Thu 11 October 2007
Switch to HTTPS . Website Help . Print View . Built with GridSite 1.4.3